March 22, 2012

'50's housewife








Last night, my husband came home to me in a dress and pearls making this delicious recipe I found on Pinterest........I felt like such a Stepford wife.....and he loved it, meaning that we have come nowhere in the last 60 years. Except that now I can make him do the dishes after dinner :)
And then I wear this polka dot shirt that kinda reminds me of something they would wear in the '50's. I think I was born in the wrong decade. 
Though I honestly don't know what I would do without my pizza fork....thank the lord for genius 21st century inventions!


4 comments:

  1. I love these mint jeans! I have been looking everywhere for some, so seeing you got them at Target is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wearing mint in my post too! Your outfit is so cute, I love your top so much. I am going to go check out sway right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and you both...I am a 50s girl at heart. P.s. my favourite outfit you've ever worn...it is SO CLASSY and adorable and chic! Perfection, my dear.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog, but I am loving the polka dots!!! So fun.
    -ashley

    (feel free to stop by my blog anytime)
    http://pencilleddaydream.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)